Stanley Schaeffer, DDS
I came to California as a navy dentist with my new bride. I was stationed on the U.S.S. Dixie in San Diego. We decided to settle in Escondido in the 70's, open my practice and raise our family.
I'm a general dentist who enjoys working with children. As with any job or career your skills improve over time. I enjoy doing routine fillings, molar root canals, crowns, veneers, full and partial dentures.
With the help of my own daughters having crooked smiles, I even developed my orthodontic skills and offer functional appliance therapy and braces to my younger patients.
- Graduate Temple University School of Dentistry, DDS
- Residency St. Albans Naval Hospital
- Naval dentist on U.S.S. Dixie, Naval Destroyer Tender
- Awarded "Top Dentist San Diego" 2010
- Fellow in AGD- Academy of General Dentistry
- CDA-California Dental Association
- AGD-Acadamy of General Dentistry
- San Diego Dental Society-Life Member
- American Dental Society-Life Member
Excellence in dentistry begins with a careful co-diagnosis and treatment plan to establish the goals we will achieve together. Communication and long-term relationships are important to us. Let us know what is on your mind and ask questions. We will help you realize an investment in yourself pays dividends for a lifetime. We are caring, skilled professionals, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.